1. What are prerequisites for these courses?
For first workshop, we expect participants to be familiar with at least basics of Java and C Programming. For second workshop, either participation in the first workshop or understanding of JAVA/C programming and electronics specifically breadboard interfacing is desirable. People with passion to learn and readiness to work hard are welcome. In doubt, please feel free to talk to us.
2. Are there any individual or corporate discounts available?
Yes. Students can register for the first workshop at discounted price of ₹ 3000/- only. Discount of Rs ₹ 500/- are available for individual participants if they register for both the workshops.
3. What is last date for registration and how many seats are there?
The registrations will close by 13th May 2018. There are limited seats and preference will be given on first come first serve basis. All the past courses have experienced registrations more than their capacity.
4. How can I know if my participation is confirmed?
Once you register, pay and fill information about payment at payment page, we will be confirming your participation through e-mail.
5. What is venue for the courses and which are hotels available nearby?
Courses will be conducted at Kharghar Centre of C-DAC, Mumbai. It's located in Navi Mumbai. For more details about venue and hotels nearby please visit here.